Tiredavid #2

Sometimes, inevitably, doing stand-up can be disillusioning.

Tonight, personally, was one of those nights. We had the first of our two-day stretch of Mostly Comedys at the Sun Hotel in Hitchin, and for some reason, I couldn't quite get in my stride. Somehow, everything seemed a little confusing. My set with Glyn went reasonably well at the beginning, but even that - which was our tried-and-tested hand shadows routing- fell a little flat. Then to compound things, I did a short solo set after the interval, which somehow didn't figure on anyone's RADAR.

I'm going to sign off tonight, as I'm ridiculously tired. I said this the other day and it still applies. Bye bye for now.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.