Being my Own P.A.

I spent much of today sending out emails to secure a few more preview bookings of my show over the next month. 

Pleasingly, it looks like most of the venues I contacted will come good by resulting in another performance, though frustratingly, they've all be left open-ended, in that I'm still waiting for the final confirmation that we're going ahead. I don't like ending the day without a resolution, as it makes me feel tetchy about the outcome. 

I look forward to when I don't have to be the only one doing all the organising. It's annoying to split my attention this way, as I end up feeling like I spend more time organising than performing - and all while working to a budget that couldn't be tighter; it's fine to speculate to accumulate, if the accumulation ever comes. Who'd work in the performing arts, eh?

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.