Strictly Come Tweeting: Launch Show (08.09.18)


And now, with the return of Strictly, my blog’s officially overtaken with my TV live-tweeting.

Some might say (probably Oasis) this isn’t a necessary service to offer, and yet here I am, doing the unnecessary so no-one else has to; I’ve taken the metaphorical bullet by providing a trio of Twitter compilations: for this, the Great British Bake-Off and University Challenge; at least they’re all around the same end of the week for neatness.

Tonight’s show was only the series launch, so the dancing was at a minimum, though we did get to learn this year’s pairings, or as I like to see it, the ‘Who’ll Have an Extra-Marital Affair this Year?’ stakes (which could go any way). Now, we sit and wait for the weeks to pass until the first show proper goes out; personally, I’m looking forward to it.

7:37PM: Let's hope Tess Daly's had a comedy transplant.

7:44PM: Come back Gleb, all is forgiven.

7:44PM: Has AJ got any older in the interim?

7:46PM: TESS: "Welcome back, Dave." Insincere.

7:48PM: ALAN DEDICOAT: "Social media star..." ...and now I've vomited everywhere.

7:52PM: Bruno's spent the intervening months since the last series held in a enclosure identical to the one they lower cows into in Jurassic Park.

7:57PM: Thank God Susannah told us that; I'm never happy unless I know the people dancing menstruate.

7:59PM: Well, he's a bit full on.

8:03PM: #Strictly's only been on a few minutes and I'm already having an affair.

8:07PM: May I go on the record very early to say I love Katie Piper.

8:09PM: Joe and Lee: the new Lennon / McCartney.

8:13PM: I watch #Strictly doing the grapevine all episode.

8:22PM: Tess employs a team of three to roll her cigarettes.

8:24PM: My blog has sixteen followers; does that make me an internet sensation?

8:27PM: I don't pop my balloons for anyone.

8:30PM: Love Katie Piper. Love her.

8:33PM: Stacey Dooley looked a lot different in Hetty Wainthropp Investigates.

8:39PM: Ashley and Pasha: Pashla.

8:51PM: Charles is really pervy.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.