Strictly Come Tweeting (22.09.18)


…and so the live-tweeting along to Strictly Come Dancing started tonight again in earnest. This is what was said; READ IT:

6:19PM: They can't be emotive yet.

6:20PM: I had a dinosaur poo once that was petrified.

6:27PM: No-one defines what I do when I walk down the stairs.

6:34PM: I like how no-one reacted to Tess' "one cool cat" joke.

6:36PM: The vocal sound for Top Cat was excellent.

6:38PM: Queen could perform under pressure live too.

6:43PM: Seemed like a very low-tech camera to film the news with.

6:44PM: I was oozing too.

6:46PM: That's my favourite Beatles song: "We Can Work on This".

6:53PM: Lauren needs to dance to the theme from Going For Gold at some point.

6:54PM: 6667: Lauren scored the Number of the Dance Beast.

7:04PM: Each time the judges' score my PIN I down my drink.

7:08PM: Graziano won't feel the benefit in that shirt.

7:15PM: I think I had Susannah on one of my toilet rolls once.

7:17PM: When it's their first dance and the judges' feedback's so scathing, it's desperately unhelpful.

7:25PM: Karen's outfit's also available in yellow.


7:31PM: My wife's #Strictly series feedback summarised: "That's a nice dress".

7:39PM: Janette.


7:46PM: Putting a little plaque on the prop bench with 'BRUCIE' written on it would be a nice touch.

7:56PM: Dancing to the cricket theme: genius.

7:56PM: The cricket theme is played by the Two Ronnies on pots and pans.

8:07PM: I can't believe I'm about to say this, but... ...Tess hasn't been that irritating tonight.

8:11PM: Good luck, Lee; I've always liked Blue Man Group.

8:20PM: He was hiding in some of the cardboard boxes.
Some of the boxes.

"Some".

8:21PM: I don't want to ruin it for him as I know he's not watching live, but you haven't heard Take on Me until you've heard it sung by @glyndoggett.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.