To-do, To-don't.


Every task that needs doing at the moment seems to take me further from working on my show.

It didn’t help that I accompanied my dad to the hospital this morning for an appointment that ended up being pointless as the scan results he was there to receive were unavailable. I wanted to be there for moral support, but when you end up waiting the best - or worst - part of two hours for someone to tell you your appointment was meant to be cancelled, but you were the only people left out of the loop, you can’t help but shake your fist at the sky.

There then followed various bits of personal and work-related admin to contend with, until before I know it, another day has gone and I hadn’t really progressed. It’s so frustrating; I know I’m going to have to drop everything next week with the exception of Thursday’s Hitchin Mostly, or I’ll never buckle down to the point I feel I have a full sixty minutes.

n other news, here's an interview I did last week for West End Wilma about this aforementioned became available this morning; read it and weep.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.