The Blog That Wasn't.

Tonight (or should that read "this morning") I wrote a long detailed blog about this evening's Mostly Comedy, which I managed to delete without saving. Consequently, I've spent the last hour or so trying to revert to a previous version of the file, to save me having to write the whole thing again. Now, a good sixty minutes into to trying to do this, I'll admit, I've been beaten. It's far too late to rewrite that blog post now - so I'll try and approximate it again tomorrow. It's very irritating, as I was quite pleased with it. 

In the meantime, as a space-saver, you can enjoy a picture of me and Mark Morriss sharing an intimate moment after tonight's gig. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Watch this space.

(I'm well aware that this is a cop-out, but it's nearly 4:30am, so give me a break; I'm talking to myself here and not you. Night night.

This wasn't the way this blog was meant to be.




Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.