Bathstards.

First off, I'm pleased to report that I had a show tonight and second off, I'm pleased to report that  it went well. 


The audience were small but quite responsive, and all in all, it felt that what I did held together. I did find myself going in unexpected directions as I went off on various tangents, but I felt I was just the right side of improvising, while keeping a sense of the show as a whole. It was one of those rare occasions where I felt in control even when things went off in a random way. 


All in all, playing the Bath Comedy Festival was a pleasing experience, even if I only ended up doing a short stand-up spot and a full show. I think next time I should be tighter on the PR, so I don't end up in a similar position. Perhaps if I sent fire to myself the public would be interested. It's always worth a try.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.