Meerkart.


It’s been ages since I’ve scraped a picture of a meerkat.


There was a time in my life when I did them constantly. It was less of a case of when I was scratching out a meerkat picture than when I wasn't. You couldn't move in my flat for representations of inquisitive upstanding mammals. It was beyond a joke.

Then suddenly, I lost interest. I don’t know what brought about this change of heart. It was probably when they started broadcasting those irritating Simon Greenall-voiced Compare the Market adverts. I can’t see how a free cuddly toy would be the deciding factor in choosing the right car insurance.

Perhaps someone will eventually make a fly-on-the-wall documentary about me and my scoured meerkats. I won’t be satisfied unless Bill Nighy provides the voiceover.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.