In a Lather.


Using Radox’s Uplifting Pink Grapefruit & Basil Soap last night made my hands smell like Um Bongo.

This wasn’t the desired outcome of this chain of events. If anything, I wanted my hands to be odourless. Instead, I wound up smelling like I’d bathed in a niche 1980s kids’ drink, which would be a costly and unhygienic way to clean myself.

I’ve got nothing against Um Bongo, per se. It's all right in its place (presumably the Democratic Republic of the Congo). I’d just sooner not wear it as a musk. Fussy, I know.

I should have read the label more carefully before I bought it. I've only got myself to blame. I was just enticed in by the promise of an uplifting experience. I like a soap that boosts my mood.

(I sometimes use Ribena for eyewash.)

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.