FastFace.


Fans of John Thomson can either order a mask with his face on with next-day delivery, or come to Hitchin Mostly Comedy tomorrow; the choice is theirs.


How to turn people's feet cold with fear.
I know which option I’d plump for: the one that isn't terrifying. I’m referring to the latter, if I haven’t made myself clear; I’m not even sure there’s a market for John Thomson face-wear, though the folk at Funkybunky beg to differ. 

I stumbled across the mask by accident while looking for good pictures of John to help promote tomorrow's gig on social media. Surprisingly it's among the top results when you look him up on Google Images, which is a little confusing. Apparently more people search for cut-outs of his face than look up the original image in the first place; weird when you consider you could just take a high-quality printout and cut eye-holes in it yourself.

Outside of researching acts' faces for tomorrow I also did a bit of gentle rehearsal for my solo show next week, as well as continuing to cat-and-dog-sit for my mum too. On top of this there were some last-minute bits of admin to do for tomorrow’s Mostly Comedy, plus I did half an hour’s running on my step-machine, though I probably negated this good work by eating a few too many biscuits.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.