Busy Billy.

Tonight, I went to see Bill Bailey at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage, which was unsurprisingly a joy (primarily for the first bit).

I've only seen him live once before, at a cosy work-in-progress show at the Menier Chocolate Factory, with me and my wife sitting practically in the front row. He seemed a little flu-filled that night and keen to keep his head down and get through it, whereas tonight he was on sparkling form. It was inspiring to watch; he's the best by a long chalk.  

Today was personally useful too, as Broadway Baby shared an interview to promote my Brighton run. Hopefully it will help encourage an audience; either way, it made me feel more positive about it.

Here it is; read on.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.