Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam.


Should I click on the link?


I’m not asking because I'm concerned about my intimate statistics. I just want to know for certain if the email is spam. A number of things suggest it is: the eccentric spacing of the subject text; the sender’s name (who’s called Eudora, for Chrissakes?); the unusual accents in the content (no-one puts a breve over the I in ‘penis’). The fact it’s about engorgement of the male member suggests it’s unsolicited, but that’s not my main concern. The reason I’m dubious is I received another email recently about cheap watches, and the formatting was too similar to be a coincidence. 

 
It’s got to be shifty. They’ve got to come from the same source. There’s nothing wrong with running a business with more than one specialty (like cobbler / locksmiths), but incorporating time-keeping with genitalia is a step too far. There’s no such thing as a cock-clock.

It must be hard making a living in penis enhancement when your correspondence is instantly assumed to be a con. Traders in cut-price timepieces have it easy.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.