Niche Fan Site.


Thank God the About My Area website isn’t.


It would be awful if it was. We don’t need a site devoted to something as filthy as that. I don’t mean filthy in a literal sense, as I have excellent personal hygiene. Ask anyone.

Every time I hear its name (which is regularly, as it often comes up in conversation) I have a little giggle to myself. This sometimes becomes a snigger, then a chuckle, then a chortle. If I titter then I’ve gone full circle. That sounds like slang for an 'area' and we’re not having that. "Titter ye not".

Whoever came up with the concept for About My Area didn’t consider the anatomical connotations. Perhaps there aren’t any. It could just be me. It wouldn’t be the first time.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.