Zoned Out.


Too much of my life is taken up with trying (and failing) to connect to BT Openzone.

It’s very frustrating. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Most times seem to fall in the latter category. Take today for instance. I’ve come into my office with the express purpose of tinkering with my stand-up, but can’t get my computer online. Suddenly, everything becomes difficult. It’s harder to research, or to cross-reference my blog. I can’t distract myself with Twitter, YouTube or the Paul McCartney forum. How am I supposed to keep up-to-speed with Wings trivia?

I’ve tried every trick in the book to convince it to connect. Finally, it’s worked. I suppose I shouldn’t complain. It only took an hour and a half. Nobody move. Please.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.