Watching The Night Watch.

Today, I return to Blighty.

I got up early this morning, showered and dressed in the usual order, then headed for the same Rembrandtplein café I've had breakfast in for the past three days. There's an impressive statue representing The Night Watch in the Square, which I admired over a cup of coffee, before being joined by the rest of the Stag Do team. 


We then caught a tram to the station, a train to the airport - and we're now twenty minutes into our plane journey, already starting our descent towards Luton airport. It's less of a flight and more of a jump. 

While I've had a lovely time, I'm looking forward to getting home. I'm sure I'll return to the Netherlands before long, though; maybe for another stag do before wedding number two. 

I'll close this blog with a picture of me inside a lower case D. It doesn't warrant an explanation.


Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.