On the Noggin.


I’m not been feeling right for the last few days, which is probably just my body responding to the stress of my dad going into hospital; either that, or it could be thanks to when I managed to smack my head very hard on an overhead lamp after packing his stuff away in a cupboard on his ward after he went down to surgery.

It was one of those classic moments when you stand up confidently as if there’s nothing above you, to find that something most definitely is. Having it happen when it did felt like the metaphorical icing on a very shit cake; ever since, I’ve felt dazed and out-of-sorts, though I suspect hitting my head was less the cause and more the final straw of a crap day. Whatever it was, it’s probably best I spend less time writing up my bonce-thumping antics now and more time going to bed, so I’ll recover from it.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.