Immature Student.


I missed last night’s University Challenge (the only episode this series that I didn’t watch when it went out) but this didn’t stop a tweet I posted during last week’s edition from continuing to climb the social media charts.

My nest-egg.



I have a reputation for live-tweeting along with the programme - I know of at least one Twitter follower who has muted the University Challenge hashtag because of me, which can only be a mark of success - so the fact I didn’t watch last night’s show did my OCD no good. It seems I needn’t have worried, as apparently I’m not required to post sarcastic commentary to still have an online presence. Perhaps I should develop some software that'll generate my pithy critique by algorithm; it would certainly give me a break.

What I can’t understand is how a tweet I posted a good - no: "fantastic" - 168 hours earlier was still being seen; if I knew, I'd just remove myself from the equation. At least sixteen people favourited it last night and they can't all be scouring my Twitter profile regularly.




It’s just a shame you can’t turn these tweets into instant profit; if I had a pound for every like it’s received, I’d have £118 at time of going to press.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.