Mostly Social.


Today, I met my friend who moved away from the area towards the end of last year, for one of our regular catch-ups.

We’ve actually managed to see each other almost as much as we used to when we lived in the same town, which is pleasing. I’m glad about this, as we’ve always been a sounding board for each other’s problems and frustrations, which is something we both need. It’s obviously not as convenient as it was to arrange meeting at short notice, but we still see each other every few weeks, so it’s not too bad.

Other than that, yesterday didn’t entail a great deal for me. I kept a loose eye on our pre-sale for June’s Hitchin Mostly with The Fast Show’s Simon Day, which began on Saturday and has been selling very healthily, as expected. I doubt it will sell out entirely before reaching general sale on Monday, but a large percentage of tickets have already gone, so it looks set to be full before the night, which is great. We’re very fortunate for the club’s continuing interest. I just wish it was as easy to sell my own gigs.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.