Canine Capers.


While waiting for a bus today, I met a puppy out on his first ever walk.  

There's no social interaction on the planet more likely to lift my mood than this. The dog's enthusiasm for everything around him was wonderful to see. It was as if could possibly get close enough to you to say how much he loved you; he was a scruffy bundle of energy and joy.

The owner filled me in on the puppy's eventful morning as I gave him a fuss (the dog, that is). He'd already explored his first field and growled at a cow since leaving the house. I’d only been prodded and poked by my chiropractor, so I couldn’t compete. When you’re four-legged and small, everything's an adventure. I bet the cow's still quaking with fear.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.