Doggone It.

If I were to jot down my Knebworth Park gigs list in its entirety, it would read like this:

•1996: Oasis.
•2019: Dog Fest.

Is that a progression?

Today's trip to the canine festival to end all canine festivals (with Elwood in tow) was very pleasant. It's fair to say I've never seen so many dogs in one location, though they were surprisingly well behaved, with no real trouble at all; I'm not sure if the same could have been said for the Oasis gig all those years ago; I'm sure a few Kangol jackets were thrown in anger (without looking back, no doubt).

Considering the sheer volume of dogs at the event I'm surprised Elwood took things in his stride, though he did have some jumpy moments when confronted by a couple of the mutts on the planet to be bigger than him (yes: I used the word, "mutts"). Outside of that, he was impressively easy going and didn't flinch when given 'the nose' from his colleagues; he's a very good boy,

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.