Strictly Come Tweeting (19.12.15)


Tonight saw the final Strictly Come Dancing show of 2015 – and therefore, my final evening of tweet after tweet after tweet about it.

See below for the whole shebang. I wasn’t happy with tonight's result, but what do I know about it?

6:34pm: I'm likely to tweet about #Strictly tonight. Apologies to the uninterested. Could be worse. I could be doing the dancing.

6:38pm: Katie Derham's face.

6:38pm: This happens every day at Elstree.

6:40pm: In a lock-up somewhere in Elstree, there's one of those big banners with "Daniel" written on it.

6:42pm: Katie Derham's husband's novelty suit is almost as annoying as Katie Derham.

6:44pm: Bruno said "bollocks". Tess Daly said "breast". What's the BBC coming to? @DailyMailUK

6:46pm: The Jay McGuinness School of Emotion.


6:47pm: I noticed the different My Generation bass solo, #Strictly band bassist. I noticed it.

6:50pm: Jay McGuinness' style icon.


6:51pm: Tess Daly's comfy comfy belt.

6:53pm: Why not have Paul Hollywood take over Alan Dedicoat's voice-overs?

6:57pm: Giovanni could have done his bow tie up. BBC cutbacks? @DailyMailUK

6:59pm: ...meanwhile, Craig's beard is coming along nicely.

7:01pm: 9999. My PIN.

7:05pm: Either Bruno should be wearing Kevin's tie, or Kevin should be wearing Bruno's jacket.

7:15pm: I don't normally say this, but I really enjoyed Anton's performance in that.

7:22pm: Jay & Aliona: so much sex going on there.

7:23pm: Jay did the upside down, spinny, hangy bit to stimulate hair growth.

7:24pm: I'm not really sure what was happening just then.

7:30pm: Imagine how good it would have been with Helen in the final. Just sayin'.

7:31pm: SHE'S GOING TO DANCE BLINDFOLDED? SH*T.

7:33pm: Top marks for the song edit on Fix You, Dave Arch. Top marks.

7:35pm: Lovely storytelling in Georgia & Giovanni's showdance.

7:41pm: Kellie & Kevin's showdance: bloody, bloody, bloody good.

7:44pm: I'd like to watch Kellie & Kevin's showdance again IMMEDIATELY.

7:54pm: Look, ITV: Lenny Henry's there. Oh, sorry. It's Ainsley. SORRY.

7:57pm: Who's got a mantelpiece big enough for the glitterball trophy, anyway?

9:12pm: "He's got the biggest heart in the world". One of the most overlooked health issues in the country.

9:14pm: Let's hear it one more time for Jay McGuinness.

9:20pm: "You burst my heart". One of the most overlooked health issues in the country.

9:20pm: (Monobrow.)

9:23pm: Tens all round for Georgia's last dance, I reckon. Great performance.

9:29pm: If either Kellie of Georgia win, I'll be happy. (If Kellie wins, I'll be ecstatic.)

9:30pm: Danny Dyer: unconvincing as himself.

9:47pm: "Only you can set my arse on fire". Unbelievable lyrics, Ellie Goulding. Unbelievable.

9:50pm: Don't forget the studio where #Strictly's filmed is where Jack Nicholson types 'All work & no play makes Jack a dull boy' in The Shining.

10:05pm: Oh. BOLLOCKS.


10:06pm: (Jay and Aliona's people have just booked them a hotel room.)

10:07pm: Glitterball Trophy: channelling Blue Peter.

10:09pm: ...it's like when the Tories got in, all over again (not an endorsement).

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.