...and in the end.


My last blog of 2015 is a cheat, because I’m running out of time, and I don’t want December to be a post short.

While I’m not a fan of Christmas, I’ve always liked New Year. I see it as a chance for a fresh start; to look back on the last twelve months and celebrate the good bits and move on from the bad. 2015 has not been without its personal challenges, but it’s also seen a lot of growth. Not in the sense of height, as I’m still the same 6’1” my Spotlight Profile tells me.


I’m going to sign off now, as I’m about to watch E.T. with my wife. I want to find out it the short-necked long-fingered feller gets home. 

Here’s to a splendid 2016. 2 + 0 + 1+ 6 = 9. Makes you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.