Chrimbo Inner Ear.


I listened to tonight’s In Your Inner Ear (which we prerecorded last Monday), so I could tweet the photos we took in the studio to accompany it.

Ephgrave, Halliday and Doggett embody Christmas spirit.

I was pleased with how the show came across. It’s surprising how cohesive it sounds once the music glues together our dialogue. We sound comfortable and relaxed. It’s a better vehicle for mine and Glyn’s personality and humour than any of our other current projects as we’re pushed to the forefront, so it frustrates me that the nature of the set-up and the lack of promotion will mean very few people get to hear it.


David watches Stephen's 'weird science'.

I guess I have to enjoy it for what it is. It’s a chance to hone our radio chops, if that makes any sense. It forces us into a room together, which is difficult these days with our individual commitments. It's also been a springboard for some of my solo material, as listening back to the stories gives me a way into how they could be told in a live set-up. I just feel we have a potential that goes beyond the things we’re often involved with – and with the right people behind us, we could be more than a duo that run a good provincial comedy night / secret internet radio show.

Glyn's ball.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.