Search Me.


I sometimes question my past Google searches.


Thankfully Gmail trumped stigmata for the top spot. If the latter had been more popular, it would have called my entire internet history into question. I suppose it could be worse. I could have been looking it up on NHS Direct. Which no longer exists, by the way. Bloody Tories.

(Which is not a reference to stigmata in Government.)

At least I wasn’t looking up something inappropriate. You won’t be arrested for researching stigmata. I don’t think so, anyway. Not unless you’re scanning the internet for ‘stigmata teens’. I’d like to hope this isn’t a real fetish, but I wouldn’t rule it out. Either way, I’d sooner remain in ignorance.

In reality, I was just checking my facts for a joke. I search a lot of incongruous subjects for this reason. As a result, I’m a mine of useless information. Still, it keeps me busy.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.