Crap PR.


Pray silence for the world's worst tagline.


How is that a boast? You don’t get kudos for simply doing the thing you do. You need to do it well. I know that Domino’s Pizza do pizzas. It’s there in the title. I don’t need them to tell me twice.

I can’t decide whether ‘It’s What We Do’ sounds lazy or defensive.  How often have people accused them of not making pizzas for them to need to assert that they do? I don’t recall there being a backlash. Or could they not be arsed to think of something better?

On the flipside, I spotted my favourite tagline of all time about a decade ago in Blockbuster Video.



Despite the long-forgotten Pukka Pie connotations, it’s still genius; Domino’s Pizza, take note.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.