The Procrastinator.


Today, a computer-generated page stares back at me, blankly, taunting me to fill it.

“Go on then", it screams. “Find something of interest to say and quick.” 

Damn this blank page; damn it to Hell. It’s not being very supportive of my plight.

This afternoon was productive. I edited the latest episode of mine and Glyn’s More Than Mostly Comedy Podcast, then did the washing up. I also went to the shop to buy eggs, tomatoes and biscuits. Not bad going for a Saturday. 

(Is it a Saturday?)

Now, I’m at a bit of a loss. I think I’ll make a cup of tea and settle down to watch a bit of Tony Hancock. Primarily his face. I might also work my way through that packet of biscuits.

It’s all go in the Ephgrave household.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.