Forward Thinking.


I find the name of this bus company a little bit aggressive.



It's certainly very blunt. I think the exclamation mark was meant to take the sting off. It doesn't; they may as well have called themselves ‘GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE’. 

(Though they’d need a bigger bus.)

I can't understand why so many businesses don't take their own names out of context. Doing this could save a lot of embarrassment (not to mention the cost of signage.)

It’s also worth considering how your brand will read in situ. My favourite example of this is the Hungry Horse in Letchworth. 

If I ran a pub next to a crematorium, I’d call it the Two Chimneys too. Now, that’s inspired.





Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.