Top Moptop.


I’m bracing myself for the ultimate adrenalin rush, which is heading my way before the day is through. I don’t want to tempt fate, or set myself up for a potential fall – but tonight could be the best night of my life.

Why? Because in a couple of hours, I’m picking up a Vax S-7-8 Total Home Master Steam Mop from Argos.

(You don’t even have to say a word for me to know you’re envious.)



Look at it, the sexy beast. Imagine holding it in your grasp. Think of the satisfaction as it slides across your floor. That, my friend, is what it’s all about.

There is a chance I’m setting the bar too high. Can a household implement live up to such unreachable expectations? Of course it can; it’s got the words ‘total’ and ‘master’ in its name. How can it fail?

It’s also taken the world of social media by storm. A thousand people have liked the Vax S-7-8 Total Home Master Mop on Facebook; you can’t fault the statistics. Try to visualize 1K of people brandishing Home Master Mops. You can’t. The number’s just too big to contemplate.

Tonight, the mop gang gains a brand new addition. I’m going to go at my floors like a man possessed. I may even stick on some suitably inspiring music to act as a soundtrack to my efforts.

First up will be Queen’s ‘I Want to Break Free’. What song could be more appropriate?

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.