Sock of Shit.


One of the pair of socks I'm wearing is considerably baggier than the other. I’m trying hard to not let this affect my performance.

I don’t know why I felt the need to clarify that I’m wearing two socks. This is pretty self-evident. That said, the amount of purchase my right-hand (foot) sock has on my right-hand (foot) leg almost negates me even wearing it in the first place.

This garment is being held up by willpower alone. The gravitational pull on it is tremendous. It's similar to the affect the moon has on the tides, only very, very different.

Even though no-one else would know about right sock deficiency, it's making me self-conscious. It’s taking every ounce of effort not to walk with a limp.

I may invest in a pair of sock-suspenders. Either that, or I'll start wearing tights.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.