Kinky Boots.


Lest there be any doubt about the potential sexiness of the clown shoes I bought today on the Internet…


How many people queried whether they were designed for adult use - in the euphemistic sense of the word - for it to need be stated so clearly? There must have been more than one. Either way, the clarification makes no sense, as eroticism is in the eye of the beholder. The owners of eBay can’t tell me what to think; damn them and there lower-case / upper-case ways.

The bigger question in the air, no doubt, is why I was buying the shoes in the first place. Thankfully, I have an alibi (or an al-eBay) in that they're a prop for my artwork for Edinburgh, which will have a subtle clown theme (if there was ever such a thing). Consequently, I also bought a jumbo bowtie too, which was the last of my outsized purchases, though I might buy a bulb horn tomorrow, thus completing the set. If all else fails, at least I’ll have a career fall-back; I’ve ridden a unicycle in the past, and I could probably still make make a balloon model of a poodle - complete with a bauble tail - if pushed; in my job, it pays to diversify.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.