Wicked-pedia.


The plus side of not having a Wikipedia page is I don't have to be confronted by my own, open-ended death date.

I’ve lost count of the times I’ve looked someone up to be faced with such morbid information. That said, it can be fascinating to see a person's life and career summed up in just a couple of short sentences.

One can imagine the glee that some must feel when updating a person's entry with a bit of breaking news; it's like playing a small administrative part in someone else's life story.

I dread to think what mine would say. It would probably bug me.
  
It like the time I Googled myself to discover that the most popular related search was this:

 

The question is: how many people entered that for it to become a standard? I can only hope that MySpace has a sudden surge in interest, so I can subtly redress the balance.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.