Not Funny.

There's a lot hanging over my head at the moment - both personal and Edinburgh-related - that could overwhelm me if I let it. 

I hate the fact everything's like this when I was so intent on preventing the additional stress that would inevitably come from not being able to access the money for the Fringe. The financial thing is shit and made markedly worse by the loss of my PIP, which is supposedly under review, although I've been waiting two months already with no information; consequently, I have less money and more bills to pay than usual.

Usually, in this situation, I would ask my dad for help, but evidently, that isn't an option. I know he'd hate the fact everything's frozen, particularly when he was so keen on my doing Edinburgh, but I think he would have been impressed by how much money's been donated and the kind things said in the process. But Edinburgh's the tip of the iceberg right now; there are terrible things at play that wouldn't have happened on his watch, and I just wish I had his guidance; he would look out for me without question. You learn a lot at times like this.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.