Frustrations.

I've not had the best week in the sense that I've been chasing my tail, trying to get things done and yet never getting close to where I need to be.

Nothing's good right now. I know I'm always complaining about doing too much admin, but at the moment, it seems endless; if I'm not trying to sort something to do with my dad's probate situation I'm trying to solve some problem or other to do with Edinburgh that wouldn't have been half as difficult if the money was there.

Sadly, everything's framed by this lack of funds, which overwhelms everything else. Nothing about the process is enjoyable right now, other than learning how generous people can be. Today there was a lovely piece in The Comet, which I hope will encourage a few more last-minute donations, but even if I manage to pull the money together, I still need some semblance of a show I'm happy with. Usually, I spend the best part of a year putting these things together; this time, I've got about two weeks; something's not right about this equation. 

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.