Watching.

it was hard to not feel a little paranoid when I took my dog out for before-bed wees this evening while a helicopter flew slowly around and ahead throughout.

It was akin to that moment when a teacher within the chain of command would come in to speak to the class to see who caused some misdemeanour whilst we stood behind our tables, desperate to present innocence, but concerned that all we were giving off was guilt; I'm the king of feeling suspicious for something I didn't even do, so the suggestion of a helicopter looking out for someone up to something nefarious was bound to compare this.

What if they were looking for a criminal walking a horse-sized pet? Then there could have been trouble. Despite it being pitch-black they were scouring the ground for something, and how can I differentiate myself from the common criminal when they're probably looking at me through a heat sensor (unless evil people's blood truly runs cold). Even if they didn't confuse me with culprit, there was still plenty of scope for someone to jump out and threaten me and if they did, I doubt Elwood would do much to stop them; if anything, 

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.