One, Two, Three.

When three people on the bus pressed the bell at exactly the same time today, I expected us to be thrown into another dimension.

At the very least I thought something excitingly untoward would happen, but it wasn't to be; instead, we just ground to a halt at the next stop. It has to be the biggest anticlimax experienced on public transport since a megabus customer took the company name too literally (although their decision to stylise their brand-name completely lowercase is a bit of a clue).

I wasn't even going into town for anything thrilling; I was there to collect a parcel and buy some dog wipes. So the promise of a three-person button-press was the ultimate damp squib. It didn't even result in a special bell-ring; next time, I think I'll walk.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.