How Do You Like Them...?

I wonder if I was the only person to misread the reason for the price rise on "onions".



I wouldn't have been that surprised if Chris Grayling blamed the cost increase on a vegetable, as it's my considered opinion that Chris Grayling is full of shit. This is the man who somehow managed to keep his job as Transport Minister last spring when the UK's train services came to a near-standstill thanks to impractical changes to the country's timetables that didn't take into consideration the amount of drivers and trains needed to make them work; I mean why concern himself with such a piddly little detail as that? 

I had a fair amount of dislike for the wetly inept individual Grayling is, and that was before I actually heard him speak for the first time via a Twitter link tonight. The tweet included a section of an interview he gave for Sky News today, in which he laughingly tried to suggest things with the rail network were on the up and up; all this while looking like he's held together by surface tension alone; prod him lightly with a pin tip and he'd burst.

Surely he can't think he's doing a good job? They say the truly inept are wholly unaware of it; I hope he is, as if not, he may not be able to take the shock.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.