One-Score Years Before.

I'm trying to comprehend the fact I started at drama school twenty years ago; I find it hard to believe that's possible.

How can this be true? I mean, let's be honest: when it comes to anniversaries, twenty isn't a small number. In 1967, that's how much earlier Sgt Pepper gave his band music lessons which would put the year discussed at 1947; comparatively, the length of time passed since my first day at drama school sounds terrifying; I may as well put in an order for a gravestone and a cemetery plot.

This is why it's best to not give these milestones much consideration as they'll only make you depressed. I just find it weird that I began training so long ago, which in turn would mean I started my BTEC in performing arts two years prior to that; I'm not going to do the 'first day at school' calculation for fear there's not enough graph paper on the planet.

As an aside, I've just realised my BTEC began twenty-two years ago, which was the entire length of Buddy Holly's life; I don't know if this makes me feel better or worse.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.