Should I Stay or Should I Go?

While listening to the news on Radio 2 today, I misheard "Romanians" as "Remainians"; in the interest of inclusive, pro-European multiculturalism, I think we should all adopt this.

Like so many others, I hate the way we're being perceived on the world stage at the moment; while I'd like to hope most people would know the opinion presented likes of Brexit Party MEPs Nigel Farage (cunt) and Ann Widdecombe (anti-gay cunt) aren't representative of much of the UK, there's still plenty of narrow-minded behaviour to be found. The rise of rightwing politics both here and abroad is terrifying, mainly thanks to how quickly it seems people forget (or deny) what this behaviour spurred on in living memory.

So, when it comes to flying the flag for other Remainiers, it's a relief when you realise they're still a fair few out there; not everyone's motivated by such questionable toss.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.