Demotivation.

With things as they are at the moment, I'm not really in the mood to be funny or creative.

A lot of this stems from problems regarding my dad's health and the time that's taken up with trying to care for him, which has left me feeling a little flaccid and barren. As a result, I've spent a lot of time prevaricating when I'd usually be working, and a lot of time just staring at a blank computer screen.

I just don't seem to have the requisite space in my head to think creatively, plus I don't really know how things will fall over the next few months. Unfortunately, I've had to pull the work-in-progress dates I had booked in Bath this weekend for the simple reason I've had no time to put anything together, and being away wouldn't be ideal at the moment. Everything's in a state of flux, but hopefully, things will settle down soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.