Walt Disney's Fantastra.


This morning, a car drove past me with the number plate D15NEY. This surprised me as I thought he was dead.

Not only is the world-famous cartoonist still with us, he also drives a fairly modest hatchback. Who'd have thought it? He’s also moved from LA to North Hertfordshire, presumably to blend in unnoticed. Which would have worked, if not for the number plate.

At least it wasn’t written in the famous Disney font. That would have been too blatant.

I’m amazed that they still let him on the road. Being a hundred-and-twelve-years-old would surely impair your reactions. I, for one, wouldn’t want to be given a lift. 

(Imagine the cost of his insurance.)

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.